Yoga Teachers of Colorado (YTOC), founded in 1980, continues today as a professional association of yoga teachers, yoga studios and yoga enthusiasts. We sponsor monthly events, hosted by member studios, that are geared towards deepening our knowledge of yoga and fostering an environment for sharing within the yoga community. Our goal is to disseminate information, promote education, lobby and inform the public about yoga.
Membership is annual and your one year membership becomes active upon receipt and processing of dues. Dues are $35 per year for yoga teachers, $50 per year for yoga studios, $50 per year for family memberships (includes one yoga teacher), $50 per year for affiliate partner (business partners) members and $25 per year for supporting members.
Membership benefits include:
- Individual Teacher Profile with Pictures
- Monthly Yoga Events
- Teacher/Studio Directory Listing
- Yoga Therapist Directory Listing
- Networking Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Event Promotion
- Calendar of Monthly Events at Member Studios
- Listing of Supporting Businesses
Click here to a full list of Member Benefits by Membership Type.
Our Monthly Yoga Events are FREE for YTOC members and may be attended by non-members. The standard fee for non-members is $20, but this may occasionally depending on event.
Past Events have included:
- Partner Yoga
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Aerial Yoga
- Face Yoga
- Restorative Yoga with Yoga Nidra
- Amrit Desai
- Swami Dharmananda and the Bhagavad Gita
- Prana Vayus
- Two-Minute Meditation
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- A History of Yoga in Colorado